The Centre for Tourism Research is established by Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, the Norwegian Institute for Nature Research and Eastern Norway Research Institute.
Our approach is interdisciplinary and our associated researchers have higher degrees in various academic disciplines, such as tourism, innovation, applied ecology, wildlife management, geography and economics.
We are based in Lillehammer, Norway.
Operational management team:
- Associated professor Monica Adele Breiby – Head of the Centre and responsible for daily management
- Researcher Oddgeir Andersen – representing Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
- Assistant professor Elisabeth Nybakk Riseth – representing Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management and the Faculty of Applied Ecology, Agricultural Sciences and Biotechnology
- Research Professor Birgitta Ericsson – representing Eastern Norway Research Institute
- Windy Kester Moe – research communication